Bringing Decades Of Experience To Your Employment Case
When disputes arise between employers and employees, the pending litigation can negatively affect the lives of everyone involved. Both employers and employees can find themselves in complicated legal matters that threaten their livelihood. At the Law Offices of Tom Pye, our main goal is to find a solution to your employment litigation needs.
If you are an employer or an employee with legal concerns, contact our Peachtree Corners law firm at 678-894-2930 to learn more about our firm’s approach to employment litigation.
Legal Representation For Employers And Employees
Our law firm represents clients in a number of different types of employment litigation cases and claims, including those related to:
- Wrongful termination: We represent both those who lost their jobs and those facing accusations related to unjustly firing an employee.
- Breach of contract: Our firm provides representation in cases where one or more parties fail to honor a contract for employment.
- Breach of fiduciary duty: Employers and employees must both uphold certain duties. You may have litigation needs when these obligations are not met.
- Employment arbitration clauses: Many employment and construction contracts include arbitration clauses. We handle all litigation matters related to these clauses.
- Noncompete agreements: Many employers have their employees sign noncompete agreements. These agreements typically limit where a former employee can work after leaving a company for a set amount of time. This is done to help protect a business from its competitors. The Law Offices of Tom Pye handles cases when these agreements are broken.
The bottom line is that employers and employees in Georgia have rights. Lawyer Tom Pye uses his decades of litigation experience to aggressively defend his clients and advocate on their behalf.
Local Attorney Provides Employment Litigation Representation
To learn more about our firm’s approach to employment litigation, contact us online or call us toll free at 877-840-3064. Our firm’s regular hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with weekend and evening appointments available upon request.