A Comprehensive Real Estate Litigation Lawyer You Can Rely On
The Law Offices of Tom Pye handles residential and commercial real estate litigation. Clients include homeowners, builders, contractors, subcontractors, developers, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants and title insurance companies. Our trial lawyer, Tom Pye, can protect your rights and interests in virtually any type of real estate dispute.
If you would like to speak with a lawyer regarding your real estate dispute, call the Law Offices of Tom Pye at 678-894-2930 to schedule your consultation. You may also email our firm, and we will be in touch with you promptly.
Complete Real Estate Litigation Services
Tom Pye provides comprehensive real estate litigation services. We understand the roles and obligations of each party involved in a real estate transaction or construction project. Tom Pye can protect your rights in disputes such as the following:
- New home construction disputes: New homeowners and builders can encounter disputes regarding construction defects, construction of the home to industry standards and quality of the construction.
- Subdivision disputes: Disputes can arise between developers and builders over the purchase and sale of lots in a subdivision. Disputes generally question whether the developer has met obligations to develop the subdivision properly. Issues can include proper construction of the sites, sewers and roads.
- Construction disputes: Builders, contractors, subcontractors and buyers can face problems regarding payment and work during the construction project. A common example involves subcontractors filing liens for nonpayment of work. Various issues need to be sorted out such as determining if the work has been completed and if the work has been paid for.
- Title disputes: Property owners and title insurance companies may encounter disagreements about where the lot line is located and whether or not there has been encroachment over the line.
- Contract disputes: Contracts provide the terms for buying and selling property, building homes, payment and other matters. Disputes generally arise based on the meaning of terms in the contract and the obligations of each party under the contract.
- Landlord-tenant disputes: Landlord-tenant rights may need to be enforced regarding a lease agreement, damage deposit or other matter.
To schedule your consultation, contact the Law Offices of Tom Pye. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments available.